Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CHOSEN, REDEEMED, AND FREE!

These last 3 days have been such a joy!  I have about 26 members in my facebook group and I am so humbled that they responded and are participating!  GOD's word has been such a blessing to me already!  I thank GOD for this bible study and pray HE does an Awesome work in each and every woman participating!

What an awesome FATHER we have! Prior to even creating us in our mother's womb, HE blessed us!  He set up a spritual blessing account for us in the heavenly realm because HE chose us..to be holy, to be HIS daughters, to do HIS will, to worship HIM in spirit and in truth, to walk with HIM, to accept our choice of salvation through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!  Ephesians 1:3 & 4:  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and blameless before Him in love. (NASB)

When we can walk soundly in the truth of who and whose we are, then we can receive the TRUTH and indeed be FREE! 

Oh the blood of JESUS, Oh the blood of JESUS, Oh the blood of JESUS......It WILL NEVER LOSE ITS POWER!  NEVER!  HIS precious Blood sets free, delivers, heals, strenghtens, cleanses, delivers, etc.
Ephesians 1:7-10: Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we're a free people—free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free! He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need, letting us in on the plans he took such delight in making. He set it all out before us in Christ, a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth. (The Message)

Thank you Father for your choosing us to be your daughters, to live holy and to walk according to your will.  Thank you for your sacrifice of your precious SON so that we may become a part of your HOLY family.  I can't say THANK YOU enough, but Thank you for your my spiritual blessings in my heavenly bank account.  Order my steps so that I may walk boldly and free in the Spirit.  Allow me to dwell in the abundant freedom you have bestowed to us.  In JESUS' holy name, I pray, Amen.

Freeing myself,

No comments:



________________
Add this to your site